Now is a pretty good time to be in possession of a beard. Beards of all lengths and styles are widely accepted in the workplace and elsewhere, and with the beard boom of recent years, there is an abundance of beard products on offer to take optimal care of your facial hair. In this blog post, we run you through the 7 beardcare essentials that every man with facial hair needs to have in their routine.
The 7 Beard Products every man needs in their routine
- Beard trimmer – perfect for creating shape and style, as well as detailing
- Beard shampoos – gentle cleansers to clear sebum and dirt without disrupting the balance of your skin
- Beard brush – ideal for taming shorter beards
- Beard combs – absolutely crucial for mid-length beards and longer
- Beard balm/moisturiser – used to hydrate the skin under the beard and soften beard fibres
- Beard oil – the quintessential beardcare product, used to soften, de-tangle, and fragrance the facial hair.
- Beard/face scrub – used to slough away dead skin and deep lying dirt from the skin under the facial hair, important in all skincare routines, but especially so for those with beards.